I have decided that I spend enough time on the computer that it is much easier to type out our family adventures and milestones than scrapbook at this point! Someday I WILL have time to get back to my "scrapping", but for now this will have to do!
Makaylin and Ryker are 9 weeks old today--I can't believe it! Adam and I both agree that we cannot believe how big they have gotten. It is hard to remember what they looked like when they were 4 lbs. because they have more than doubled their birth weight. They love to look around at everything--especially my black and white photography in the living room. Earlier this week they both sat in their Bumbo's for the first time...and although there were a few "bobble head" moments, they did really great! Ryker is especially good at keeping that head up for a long amount of time. Ryker has also managed to roll over from his tummy to his back. Now, he does this while he's laying on our chests, so the real test will be if he can do it on a flat surface. :)
Our little drama queen Makaylin is not quite as interested in the bouncers, toys, and Bumbo's as her little brother. I'm sure she will come around eventually, but she is most content when she's snuggling with her daddy!
We are getting ready for my family (my ENTIRE family!) to come out in 10 days and we have a lot of planning to do! We have 8 visitors so it is a good thing there are two babies to go around!
Yay!!! I'm so excited that Makaylin and Ryker have a blog so there far away "aunt" can keep up with them!! I cannot wait to meet them and for them to meet Beckett! Woo- hurry up August :)!
ReplyDelete