Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Milestone's

Just a quick update on Makaylin and Ryker's milestones. Makaylin is currently teething and her first tooth is breaking through the gums... it's a sharp little thing! She is also fully crawling and getting into EVERYTHING! She has also figured out how to sit up on her own-- she loves to crawl for a toy and then sit up for a bit and then crawl some more! She has started to pull herself up on things-- mostly Adam and I. :)

Ryker is not in a rush to grow up! :) He's moving around a bit more, but not fully crawling just yet. He's doing really well as we transition from baby foods to more "adult like" foods. I give both of them small pieces of fruits and veggies with their breakfast and lunch and he is doing so great!

Their 9 month check-up is a week from today. I'm anxious to see their stats!

No comments:

Post a Comment