Wow! I didn't realize how long it has been since my last update. Apparently it's March already and I am waaaaay behind. :) I'm sure everyone is wondering what the twins have been up to the last couple of weeks, so here is a quick re-cap:
Makaylin is trying to stand on her own. She has only succeeded once, and I think that was enough to scare her away from it for a little while. I'm sure she'll be running around the house soon. All day long she says "da da da ba ba ba blah blah blah rah rah rah di di di". Those are her words for now. Every time she figures out a new sound, that is all we hear for days!
Ryker is climbing and getting into EVERYTHING. When I say everything, I really mean it. Nothing is off limits for this kid. He is definitely all boy!
Sunday afternoon we joined everyone else in Southern California and headed down to the beach to see the Tsunami waves/tidal surges. It was a little chilly, so we were all sporting hoodies... except Adam. He toughed it out, though. I took my camera down and got some great photos while the rest of the fam watched from the beach. After the 3rd time the tide came too close to the kids, we decided to grab some Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and head to higher ground. :)
No pictures with this post-- I apologize! I don't have any recent pictures uploaded on the lap top, so you will just have to wait in anticipation. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment