Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

"I'm a big kid now!"

M has reached yet another milestone... she is now in a toddler bed! We had no intentions of moving her out of her crib at 15 months, but because of safety concerns, we decided to try it out. It has been going REALLY well... much better than we anticipated!

The morning of the big switch, Mak and I went to Wal-Mart to pick out things for her new bed. I wasn't surprised when I held up to blankets for her and she immediately grabbed the DORA blanket. She is Dora obsessed, but it's cute. :) We got her a pillow and some cute yellow pillowcases to match her blanket. We also stopped in at the bakery to see Auntie Kelsie and Auntie Brei...and pick up a treat! It was a GREAT morning with her, and I'm looking forward to more one-on-one time with her... as well as with Ryker!


No comments:

Post a Comment