I guess I'll start with our prep for the big move. We spent almost a week in our house without furniture, dishes, laundry machines, etc. We pretty much only had the essentials! Most of the kids toys were in the moving truck, so they had to use their imagination...which proved to be very easy! They enjoyed opening and closing all the cupboards, crawling inside the cupboards, playing in Ella & Baxter's kennel--pretty much doing everything they couldn't do before! We spent a lot of our time cleaning and literally finished minutes before the inspector arrived. We were very happy, yet sad, to be leaving our house. I was a bit emotional since it's where the kids spent the first 14 months of their lives and a lot of memories were created inside those walls.
[no table=high chairs on the floor]
[while this photo isn't perfectly taken (blurry!), I had to post because Ryker's face is priceless!]
While I wasn't thrilled about living without pretty much EVERYTHING, it did give us an opportunity to use our last days in California as productively as possible. We ventured to Sea World as well as the beach during our last weekend in my favoritest place in the world. :)
[Hangin' at San Clemente Beach]
[lunch at Sea World]
[watchin' the fishies]
[feeding the sea lions--M wasn't sure what to do... and R got scared!]
I'm sure there will be many more "parts" to this Rewind project I started--come back soon! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment