Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

School!

Today was Makaylin's first day of "school"! Her and I go to this class once a week and get to do all kinds of fun activities for an entire hour. Today we painted our hands and made handprints, tore up some paper, sorted toys, played with the water table, sang songs, danced, and even had a snack! M loved her time in the ECFE (Early Childhood Family Education) classroom and she was pretty good with the other kids (who, by the way, are all her age). The only mishap we had was when she was trying to steal another girl's sippy cup. Mommy bringing M's sippy cup=FAIL. haha! I learned my lesson this time!

I didn't get any pictures of her in the actual classroom because I was trying to keep up with her and soak everything in for the first day. BUT, I did get a picture of her at home before we left and then after in front of the school. I even busted out the point and shoot camera... there was no way I was taking my professional camera into a room with 10 crazy one year olds! Unfortunately, the photos are super blurry...and I'll take my semi-fancy camera next week. At least my Canon is coming in handy for something. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting from Mingle Monday. Looking forward to more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete