Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Breakfast with Twinkle the Elf

I bought "Elf on the Shelf" this year and we introduced him to our family this morning! Makaylin named him "Twinkle" and is having fun with the whole idea. She was a little hesitant at first, but she's warming up to it. I'm not sure that she understand the concept 100%, but it's going to be such a fun tradition for us in the years to come!

Of course, we welcomed Twinkle with a "North Pole Breakfast"; an idea I found on Pinterest. Adam and I got everything ready last night (after an OSU Bedlam WIN/Big 12 Champs!), so the kids woke up to a super fun breakfast this morning. We had "snow covered" donuts, "reindeer kisses", and "snowman soup". It was so much fun and the perfect way to start our Sunday. I can't wait to do it again next year!














1 comment:

  1. Another lovely post!!! Love reading your posts!! You are such a strong Mom!!

    ReplyDelete