Makaylin and Ryker turned 4 on April 3rd and we celebrated with a big "art" party on the 6th. It was quite a bit of work, but the kids had so much fun!
I made "edible art kits" for the party favors and they were a big hit with the kids!
I had 4 different art stations set up. "Paint your own canvas", "Make your own sidewalk chalk paint", "Decorate a flower pot", and a "free art" station.
Ryker and Tom became best buddies, fast. :)
To stick with the art theme, we had a cupcake decorating station. We had some pretty creative cupcakes come from that table- I wish I would have taken pictures of them all!
Ryker wasn't too sure about the frosting, but after touching it a few times he decided to try it. He sat there for a quite a while... just eating frosting. :)
Here is my drama queen- getting overly excited over "Stompeez" from nanny and papa...
...and her zebra pillow pet from nana and pa.
These parties are always a little stressful to plan and prepare, but always so worth it in the end! The only thing I wonder about for next year is... how do I top this one? :)












LOVE!! It looks like such a blast!!
ReplyDelete