Kiddos headed off to their last year of preschool this morning. Ryker's 3rd year and Makaylin's 2nd. I know it's only the first day of this year, but I can't believe that it's their last year as "preschoolers"- this time is fleeting, I know.
Waiting for Miss Jenny to pick him up with the school bus. She had to adjust his car seat straps because he apparently has had a growth spurt over the summer. Way to go, Ryker!
She looks nervous, but I promise you she is anything but. The girl was up at 5:30 singing and dancing because she just couldn't wait to go to school! It helped that one of her buddies is in her class this year, so she gets lots of playtime with him now!




Yay! So fun. The kiddos look so happy to go back to school. I can't believe they are in jackets :) send some fall our way, ok?
ReplyDelete