Wow! I apologize for my lack of posts... I swear it isn't laziness-- we're just BUSY! Between all of us, there is always someone with some sort of appointment at least twice a week. Then when you add the house and moving on top of that... it makes for a lot of running around and not much down time. I'm going to make this update quick and then get on with the pictures... so here we go!
First and foremost: We are FINALLY moving! I won't go into detail, but it Adam's findings came back and we had a tough decision to make. It took us a few days, but in the end we had to do what was best for us and our family... so we are preparing to leave California behind and call Minnesota our new home. Things I will miss about California: Vanessa. Pefect weather all year long. Beach. Ocean. Amazing photography spots. The Starbucks and Quiznos off Pico in San Clemente. Three Dog Bakery. My hairdresser (good ones are hard to come by!). California will ALWAYS be a part of me... I love it here, but moving to MN is what is best for us at this point in our lives. Maybe when Adam and I retire we can buy a beach house... in my dreams!
Secondly: Amongst all the craziness the last few weeks, I managed to make a major investment in my photography business. I made the leap and switched my gear over to Nikon... and so far, I'm extremely happy with my decision. The D700 is amazing! I have a lot to learn about the camera and how to maneuver around the menus, etc., but I'm really lovin' it. The set up is a bit confusing since I'm used to Canon's... but eventhough I find it confusing now, I think their set up is a lot more user friendly. Not to mention I get crystal clear images straight out of my camera!
Ok-- enough already. The kids are doing great! Ryker is a walking fool and Makaylin just wants nothing to do with it!
Enjoy the pictures-- they are from Tuesday evening. The light was amazing, but the kids don't stay still for pictures... I have to get them on the go! It was my first time really using the camera, so while they may not be my best photos... I was just trying out the camera. I'm so amazed by the quality I get out of it! These came straight out of my camera-- no edits. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment