We've been MIA for the past month roadtripping across the country and finally reached our destination-- New Ulm, Minnesota. We traveled from California to Tulsa via Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. We were able to stay in Tulsa with Adam's family for a week and we had a great time! We were able to meet our new neice, Addyson, and our new nephew, Ryley, who are both such happy little babies! Adam was able to spend a little time with old friends, play golf with his parents, and finally relax and enjoy the "civilian" life. I spent my time catching up with Kimberly, clicking pictures, and seeing my BFF's from college-- Lynnsey and Lauren. I was ecstatic to finally meet Lynnsey's son, Beckett, when I took KK and Ryker over for a playdate. I think B & KK may have a future together... we'll see how things pan out!
Once we left Tulsa, we drove through Missouri, Iowa, and then FINALLY arrived in Minnesota! It was so nice to see the "Welcome to Minnesota" sign. If I hadn't been driving, I would have a picture to post, but I should note that I honked my horn and Adam rolled down his window to wave his arm around (we were driving seperately)! :)
The kids had fun exploring their new house... and so did Adam! I was the only one who had even seen it, so it was new for the rest of the Hester fam. We are still working on getting things kid-proofed, unpacked, and organized. We're seeing some progress and hopefully in the next few weeks we can feel a little more put together.
After being delayed 2 days, we were finally able to leave San Clemente! Here is Adam updating his facebook status to let everyone know he's a civilian!
Saying good-bye to "Auntie" Vanessa. We miss her SO much!
R finding new hiding spots at the hotel.
Discovering new things at the hotel!

No comments:
Post a Comment