[this is from their first birthday--boy have they grown!]
[the morning of their 2nd birthday!]
We went all out for their birthday this year with a custom Dora & Diego jungle theme. Yes, you heard right--custom. My kids won't remember it, but I think since we didn't make a big deal out of their 1st birthday [we were still in California and getting ready to move back to MN], I felt the need to make it really fun for them. We invited family and our close friends and celebrated M & R! They loved all of the Dora & Diego decorations, but what they loved the most were the large Dora & Diego balloons. Forget the presents--balloons were at the top of their list!
Their giant birthday cupcake was a gluten-free/dairy-free banana chocolate chip cake. Makaylin was mostly interested in the frosting and kept sneaking back to the table for another bite. :) In normal Ryker fashion, he devoured his cupcake--but only after he took out every. single. chocolate chip. This kid notices the tiniest details and all we could do was laugh! But hey, it's his birthday and he can do what he wants!
Honestly, I hardly took any pictures--nor was I in "photographer" mode. I had way too much going on to worry about lighting and all that stuff. So, hopefully both sets of grandparents will share their photos with me and then I can share them with you!

















I can't believe how big they are. You can see it in their precious 2 year old faces. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteGreat picutres! Is the bounce bounce big kid friendly
ReplyDelete