Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School!

Whew! The day finally arrived and we all survived. We sent Ryker off to school this morning with an awesome bus driver and anxiously awaited his return home. Makaylin kept saying "Ryker school. Ryker went bye bye on the school bus." The house was SO quiet without him and I missed him so much (Makaylin did too!).

Adam, KK, and I headed to Perkins for breakfast before Adam had to head off to work this morning. It was fun to be able to do that, and kept me from worrying so much. KK and I came home and cleaned a little before running a few errands around town.

We waited on the front porch for Ryker to come home and Makaylin was elated to see the bus pull up in front of the house. She was yelling "Hi Ryker! Ryker, Ryker, Ryker! Yay! Ryker is home!". He was extremely calm and ready for a snack and nap. I read his learning log and it sounds like his day was FANTASTIC.

So glad the first day is over- excited to see what he does tomorrow!












2 comments:

  1. He's so big! I'm so glad he had such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!! He looks ready to conquer the world

    ReplyDelete