*Since the photographer in me is having a hard time with the following photos, I must preface them by saying that I took my old Canon Xsi, set it on auto, and that was that. I wanted to enjoy the time with the kids without fussing with the manual settings on my Nikon. Of course, afterwards I told Adam I should have brought my D700. So, please excuse the !*
Monday, September 19, 2011
Yo Gabba Gabba! Live!
Last Thursday we took the kids to see Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! in Minneapolis. They both absolutely LOVED it- Ryker sat through the whole thing and watched very intently, while KK danced the night away. Adam and I even had lots of fun! It was very special for us to be able to enjoy this as a family- things like this don't happen very often because Ryker can be unpredictable. We even debated leaving him at home because we thought he might scream the entire time- so glad we decided to bring him along after all!
*Since the photographer in me is having a hard time with the following photos, I must preface them by saying that I took my old Canon Xsi, set it on auto, and that was that. I wanted to enjoy the time with the kids without fussing with the manual settings on my Nikon. Of course, afterwards I told Adam I should have brought my D700. So, please excuse the !*
*Since the photographer in me is having a hard time with the following photos, I must preface them by saying that I took my old Canon Xsi, set it on auto, and that was that. I wanted to enjoy the time with the kids without fussing with the manual settings on my Nikon. Of course, afterwards I told Adam I should have brought my D700. So, please excuse the !*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment