Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's RAIN!

We had some rain on Wednesday- the first significant rainfall since July, according to the weather guy. I told KK it was raining and she said, "I LOVE rain! I want to go play outside!". Ryker was at school and Adam was home so we put on her pink snow boots, and a rain resistant jacket. She decided she needed to play in the sand box, too. She also took her jacket off at one point- crazy kid! We were out there for 10 or 15 minutes before we decided it was time to head inside for some hot chocolate. :)






P.S. I apologize for the lack of blog posts. Fall portrait madness is happening with my photog business and Adam has been working 6, if not 7 days per week (10-12 hour shifts!). Hopefully things will slow down soon and I can spend more time updating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment