March Madness has a new meaning in this household. This month as just been plain crazy! I could probably write you a book about what we've all been up to, but I don't have the time or energy. ;) I do, however, enjoy lists- so here is what we've been doing this month...
- Makaylin is potty trained! We have only had an accident here and there and it's really not her fault. One time she had an accident during quiet time because I didn't hear her yelling for me. Since then, we've put her small potty chair in her room so she can use it during quiet time and in the middle of the night.
-Ryker is moving from an IFSP (early intervention's version of a educational plan) to an IEP because he's turning 3. We've been in meetings with his team- signing off on assessments, testing, etc. We'll meet again next month to go over what we want in his IEP and then there will be another meeting to review it and hopefully sign off on it.
-I mentioned in my previous post that Adam received a raise on Friday. It's his second one already this year and it looks like another is on the horizon. He is moving out of being an operator and moving on to bigger and better things within the company. It's very exciting and we are so proud of him!
-Kitchen remodel. I won't even start to give details on this!
-There isn't a lot happening with me. Just being the case manager for Rman, taking M to ECFE and figuring out her preschool placement for next year, going to my own appointments, working on the remodel, spring cleaning, and trying to get some free time to myself once in a while. :)
-Lots of wagon rides! The weather has been absolutely beautiful. We topped out at 80 degrees a few days in a row!
-Planning our trip to Savannah. I can't even tell you how excited we are! We don't have a ton planned because we want it to be a laid-back and relaxing trip. We did, however, book a photographer for Sunday morning. Yay!
I think that hits the main events of this month so far. Hopefully I can be better about blogging here in a few weeks!
You guys are busy busy!!
ReplyDelete