Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Welcome to our Chaos!

To say we've been busy is an understatement. Every day is always full of appointment, confirmations, remodeling projects, etc. I think every day last week we had some sort of appointment, if not more than 1 a day!

On top of all of that, I'm trying to get ready for the kiddo's birthday party and get a head start on Easter (which is the weekend following their party). We also will be starting the rest of our kitchen remodel soon!

Adam has also been working a lot- he just got a raise and it sounds like he'll soon be getting a promotion and another raise- so, so excited and proud of him!

 Anyway, here a few pictures of our kitchen cabinet project. We used Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations, and although the process is long (it wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have kiddos running around) and a little tedious at times, we really like the outcome!

 The upper cabinets were done this way by the previous owners...

...and apparently they didn't feel like finishing the bottom cabinets.

This is what we did. We were going for a little bit of a distressed look. 

 ...and new hardware was an absolute MUST.

We are working on taking out some cabinets- we should have that done by the end of the weekend. I have two sections of cabinets to refinish, so I'm just waiting for nap time so I can work on it! We are really hoping to have the cabinets done by Friday!

1 comment:

  1. 1) way to go Adam!!
    2) the cabinets look AMAZING!!! Can you come to my house? lol jk

    ReplyDelete