Makaylin is 3 years old!
Her personality shines bright and I'm a little scared for her teenage years. :) I was asked to describe her in one word during ECFE, and the word I chose was spunky.
She's silly (see picture below) and loves to get her picture taken. I used to think she was going to be a tomboy, but over the last 6 months or so, her girly side has made an appearance.
She loves getting her nails painted (and using "nail stickers") and loves her "pretties", but she's not afraid to play in the dirt.
She's joyful and full of love. You can't get out the door without a "hug and kiss!" and "on the nose!" (kiss on the nose). It doesn't matter who you are. You can't escape her. :)
Her favorite things:
-baking
-playing outside
-iPad
-"Stuck Like Glue" by Sugarland
-books. Her favorites currently are: Birthday Monsters, Snuggle Puppy, Llama Llama Mad at Mama.
-shopping. She likes to grab whatever she likes and put it in the cart!
-having tea parties with her dolls and stuffed animals
-Doc McStuffins on Disney Channel


No comments:
Post a Comment