Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ryker: Age 3

Ryker is 3 years old!

I can't believe it! If I had to describe him in just one word, I'd choose happy.
A simple word, but fitting for him.

He is curious and has a mind like his daddy's. Always trying to figure out how things work, or how he can get to what he wants (like fruit snacks that are stashed at the tippy top of the pantry). His wheels are constantly turning.

He loves hugs. He runs to dad whenever he gets home from work and it's the cutest thing.

His favorites:
 -anything outside! Wagon rides, trips to the park, and bubbles are among his favs.
 -playing the dirt and flowers. This kid knows the difference between weeds and plants/flowers. He is our resident weeder! :)
 -books. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, llama llama mad at mama, and the "That's not my..." series are his favs.
 -school!
 -farm animals. he absolutely loves farm animals.
 - being chased around the house. he thinks it's hilarious!

1 comment: