Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Flandrau

Yesterday morning I had a family session at Flandrau. I haven't been there in years, and it was so much fun! I decided that later in the day we would try to take the kiddos out there, since I had a day pass. Ryker wasn't too happy about being there, so Adam took him back to the car while KK and I headed down to the "beach" and the river. We took a few pictures, watched a group of kyaker's go by, and threw some rocks. We headed back to the car, where we decided I would stay home with Ryker and Adam would take KK back to Flandrau. They had so much fun- she came home covered in dirt and with a rock shaped like a heart. So sweet. :) She ended her night with a "dirt" pudding cup and fell asleep pretty quick. Such a fun evening!











No comments:

Post a Comment