Happy 4th of July! Mom is going to write about what we did on this day...and why she doesn't have a picture of sister in her 4th of July shirt. :)
4th of July was the 3rd holiday we spent with the babies, and it was by far the most fun because they are very alert, smiling, and cooing all the time! Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of my pretty, pretty princess because she was sleeping most of the morning, and we changed her into her outfit right before we left for Adam and Megan's house. I was too caught up visiting at their house to even think about taking pictures and proceeded to leave my camera on their coffee table. I know my actions have consequences, and I will never hear the end of this one!
Anyway, our plan was to take a quick nap after we left Adam and Megan's house and then head out to see the fireworks, but the twins had a different plan in mind--sleep! They had such an action-packed day and as soon as we got home to "nap" they were basically out for the rest of the night. We didn't want to wake them up and mess up their schedule, so Adam and I just watched the fireworks on TV. Next year we will definitely see them live!
No comments:
Post a Comment