Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's a beautiful day for a walk!

Mommy took us on our very first walk today. We were a little unsure about it and we let mommy know that! She put us in our "big boy/girl" stroller where we didn't have to be in car seats. We really wish we could have had our car seats... they are much more comfortable and we get to play with our toys!
As soon as we got out of the door, I (Makaylin) started crying! The sun was SO bright and there was a lot of noise. Mommy gave me my paci and I was ok for a little bit. A few minutes later Ryker started crying and we had not even gotten down the block.
Mommy walked us around for 10 or 15 minutes before she brought us back home to our favorite swing and bouncer for a nap. :) I guess we did not make our first walk very easy on her, but we will get the hang of it! It was nice to be out in the fresh air, but we would much rather be at home loungin' with mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment