Mommy forgot her camera at Megs and Adam's house on 4th of July. She hasn't had it all week and has missed some very cute and monumental moments! I (Ryker) rolled over for the very first time last night--it was so much fun! I need to teach sister to do it too...then mommy will really have to be on her toes!
We had our 3 month pictures taken and those are still on mommy's camera too. I guess you will have to wait to see them, but let me tell you that I look very handsome and sister looks really pretty!
Mommy said she would have her camera back tomorrow when she takes us to Auntie Megan's. I guess we have to sleep there because mommy and daddy are going to a place called Temecula to go on a hot air balloon. We will have fun with Adam and Megs, but we will miss mommy and daddy so much! They said they would pick us up the next day when they are done floating in the sky!
No comments:
Post a Comment