Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cheeeeeese!

The kids were exploring the tree the other morning, so naturally I pulled out my camera. Mak noticed and right away she started swinging out her hips and saying "cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese"! She had never said this before, and I had no idea how she knew to say "cheese" when the camera was out. 

It was very adorable, and although the photos aren't fabulous technically (forgive me, but I am OCD about my photos!), they sure do melt my heart!



4 comments:

  1. She looks just like Adam in that last one! Oh my goodness! She is so cute! And beautiful tree back there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed these to Adam and we almost died. She's so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. She surprises us every. single. day. Sometimes I'm like, "Where in the world did you learn this?" I sure did not show her how to shake her hips! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you have a super model in training. what a doll!

    ReplyDelete