Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Adventures with Daddy!

Adam & Ryker took advantage of the warm weather Saturday and headed out to the grocery store. Sounds funny, I know, but Ryker in a grocery store is a big deal [Adam is more brave than I am!]. After a successful trip with no melt downs [YAY!], they went to the library. Ryker was more interested in running around than the actual books [strange because books are his favorite], but Adam said he had a lot of fun and did great! We are hoping this means that family outings, even if they are short, will start becoming a reality for us soon. Our goal is to be able to go to a restaurant in the next month. We haven't been out to dinner as a family in about 6 months, so I am looking forward to the day that can happen!


2 comments:

  1. Fun! But you've got to put some orange on that boy...he's confused about the whole house divided thingy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... That is so great. Excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete