Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

iPad!

Yesterday the iPad came in the mail! We had been wanting to get one ever since Ryker used one in Occupational Therapy a few weeks ago and we finally decided it would be a good investment. Ryker would like to thank Nanny & Papa for purchasing it and Megs & Adam for the gift card for Apps. He has used it a ton since we got it set up yesterday and he has about 10 apps on it already! His favorite right now is the itsy bitsy spider app by Duck Duck Moose. I downloaded a few more apps from that company and they are GREAT!

 Makaylin also likes it and I will have to look for some more advanced Apps for her. It is a fantastic tool and I can't wait to see what else we will be able to do with it!


 He figured it out and can do it on his own already! 

Daddy giving some HOH(hand over hand) assistance.

1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend the OtterBox for the iPad! Target has them and it has been the BEST investment for mine!!

    ReplyDelete